Sunday, August 4, 2013

So sorry :3

I'm so sorry I have not been on! So here are a few updates! I will try to post more!
- glory is doing great I've catered her and gone around barrels , we do not think she is ready to gallop
- she's getting to fat but we are working with her, and she is getting more fit.
- she's getting kind of bitey
- she is getting WAY less stubborn now that we have a crop
:) so we are trying to make her lose weight. Her neck was starting to get hard so we panicked
Her canter is the most amazing in the world! So since I'm catching up here a some pictures :p ALOT
There are some pictures from the rodeo I went to.... If you wanna follow me on Instagram: glorybear13
I have a guest post on http://sittinginthesaddle.blogspot.com go check it out!
And also the bay horses are my neighbors!


































4 comments:

  1. How did you get your videos to play in the post? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted the videos on the google + then I ... Well ummmm clicked the file and clicked all the pictures and videos :) that's how if figured it out. If that's confusing. I'll do it step-by-step

      Delete
  2. Aww! Glory is sooo pretty! By the way, if her neck starts to harden again, make sure she isn't beginning to founder. I have a few posts about that on my blog. It's probably not very serious, but just incase. :)

    http://paolashorseblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/causes-of-laminitisgrass-founder.html

    http://paolashorseblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/preventing-and-treating-laminitis.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you! That's what we were worried about! We have cut back on her grazing time, and also have excersized her more often! I'll check out your posts!

      Delete