Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First "real" ride

So..... I just came in from riding glory. I went out there with her halter and lead and was like hmmmmmm. So I ties the lead rope to be reigns and got on her back. I walked her most of the time. 2nd time she has been ridin in 2 years!!!! She did amazing! Se wanted to go faster I could feel her. But I just stuck with walk/trot for now since nobody was out there :D I'm so happy, haha. Then she stopped and I thought it should be over since today. Was her first real ride at out place! Can't wait until I do trails with her!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great!! :) I know you have some experience, but make sure you're careful doing that, especially since she's in a new place. :) I would go ahead and tack her up in the pasture and ride, to be honest. She needs work and it would be good for her to be ridden around all the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay thanks! I love any advice! You are probably way right. We need to get the bottom the bridle first :/ so yup. Gtg I'll tell u more later. I have to leave

      Delete
    2. *we have to get the bit on the bridle first

      Delete