Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bareback is 'da best!

So today I got to ride bareback! I walked her around
 a bit warming her up. She seemed a little frisky, lately (I love it). I just really enjoy horses that are harder to handle. She is a perfect fit. So then I did her gait for awhile. She does this thing that you will be all happy go lucky than sha-Zam! She will crow hop to the side, which send me almost sliding off her back lol. So then I turned and cantered up the hill!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER cantered bareback before!!! It was so much fun! I forgot the crop so it was MUCH harder to ride without a crop. So it took me awhile to get her going. Then after the hill. She stood there. She would not move for nothing. S my mom ran down to the house and got the crop (my mom is amazing). Then I ride her down a steep hill so we could rinse her off. She started going NUTS!!!!!! She tried to bolt, she tried about everything! I did a half haults and it helped. Then she started to calm down. Then I brought her to the gate (I'm still on her) she she went BA-zerk again. She is kind of barn sour and she tries to bolt up to the gate at the top of the hill. Then I got her to calm down and jumped off. My mom had to pick Noah (my brother) up from soccer practice. So I washed her down myself la-de-da-da. I walked her up the hill to the paddock and put her in for the night, of course she rolled. I wanted to take a picture to put on Instagram. Cause she looked brown :'D then I prayed over her (I do every night)....  Now I'm sitting on the Couch typing this. I'm going to my friends house whom is a freshman or sophomore.  She has horses and we will probably end up riding :D even though I'm 12 1/2 (lol) I still make friend who are older than me. I'm better communicating with older than younger for some odd reason. Well enough about me! Thanks for reading! I'll post pictures later!

1 comment:

  1. I also make friends with people older than me...One of my greatest friends will be a sophmore this year, and I will be in eight grade.

    ReplyDelete